Top 10 Beaches in Fort Lauderdale
Whether you’re looking for a secluded spot for kayaking, snorkeling and hiking or a beach packed with sunbathers where tropical fruity beverages are served on your balcony, you’ll find Fort Lauderdale beach is for you. Here are our Top 10 Beaches in Fort Lauderdale…
1. Teal Water Beaches at Deerfield Beach Construct sand castles and bury one another in golden sand at Deerfield Beach, a household preferred without cigarette boats, Jet Skis and liquor. When families get tired of the water, they toss Frisbees or play beach ball along the coast.
2. Lighthouse trips at Hillsboro Beach Experience a bird’s-eye view of Fort Lauderdale atop the 1907 Hillsboro Lighthouse. The black-and-white tower is a popular tourist attraction, as is the Barefoot Mailman statuary honoring the 19th-century guys who trod the coastline shoeless providing mail to coastal communities. Lounge around the beautiful white sand and don’t forget to bring your fishing pole of some exciting surf fishing.
3. Fishing and golf at Pompano Beach Experience the adventure of fishing South Florida’s clearest waters. Taking its name from the tastiest fish in the Atlantic, Pompano Beach is popular with fishermens and divers. Outfitters charter boats to the very best water, and, inland, golf links captivate visitors on dry land. The beaches in Pompano Beach are some of the nicest beaches on the East coast.
4. The beach town of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea The ice cream shop dips generous scoops. The sandwich shop cooks to order. And Lauderdale-By-The-Sea’s single street closes Friday nights for live music. Visitors looking for the South Florida as it was generations ago discover it in this little beach town. A coral reef a few hundred yards overseas makes the beach a draw for snorkelers and scuba divers.
5. Fort Lauderdale Beach – Trendy and exciting nightlife Fort Lauderdale Beach, where elegant shops, sidewalk cafe’s and a beachfront promenade make it a fantastic place to get swimwear, live music, sip margaritas and watch the world go by. With seven miles of beachfront, there’s space enough for everyone, preferred marine leisure activity: Jet Skiing, boating, swimming, snorkelling or simply developing sand castles.
6. Fresh seafood at Dania Beach Florida One of Fort Lauderdale’s least congested beaches and best kept secrets, Dania Beach, is best known for its fishing pier. Watch the sky turn scarlet at sunset from the pier’s restaurant, dining on “fresh fish caught today” or blue crabs.
7. North Fort Lauderdale beaches Kayaking at John U. Lloyd Beach State Park through twisted mangrove roots, view diving pelicans and grill hamburgers on the beach. Boats can be leased by the hour at Lloyd State Park, where residents pertain to bodysurf and fish along its undeveloped beach. This is a great get away for the day for picnics and swimming.
8. Hollywood Beach Boardwalk & beaches Rent a bicycle and tour Hollywood Beach’s two-and-a half-mile boardwalk, viewing canines bring Frisbees (This is Florida’s preferred pet dog beach), stopping at umbrellaed cafe’s and taking pleasure in the untainted Florida ocean views at one of the leading 10 beaches in Fort Lauderdale.
9. Outdoor sports at Hallandale Beach Deep-sea fishing, golf and boating make Hallandale Beach popular with outdoor enthusiasts. The golden strand is also a fantastic location to swim or simply work on a suntan.
10. Florida cool at South Beach, Miami Beach Less than an hour south of Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach is the essential South Florida beach trip, with hip shopping, stunning sunbathers and around-the-clock night life. Swim all day. Play all night. And take the afternoon off to buy designer sunglasses and watch souped-up bikes travel Ocean Drive.
11. Haulover Beach – South Florida’s only totally Nude Beach located in North Miami
Haulover Beach Park contains among south Florida’s most lovely clothing optional beaches a quarter mile stretch of white sandy beach on the northern part of Miami that draws naked sun seekers from all walks of life, from other states, Canada and a from all over the world. Beautifully situated in between the Intercoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean, Haulover Beach has pristine white sand coasts, gentle blue surf, numerous shaded picnic areas, showers, beautiful private sand dunes, and concession stands. Haulover Beach is perfect for nude sunbathing, surfing, swimming, snorkeling and just lounging the day away socializing while getting an all over suntan.