Have More Sex After 50
So, you’ve reached the big 50 — wanna have more sex after 50? So your thinking your life is almost over, but in reality, it’s just beginning. Health wise, sex is great for your immune system, cardio system, and your over-all health. It keeps you fit, trim, and enjoying life to its fullest. You won’t find a better way of increasing your sex drive if you’re over 50 years old.
Here are the top 9 health benefits of increasing sex if you’re over 50
Thank you for reading Fabulously50+ Magazine’s Digital Version. To receive our beautiful 4 color print publication delivered directly to your home every 4 months, subscribe today! https://fabulously50.com/subscribe/
1. Sexually active people have less sick days reports Yvonne K. Fulbright, PhD, a sexual health expert. Having sex reduces germs, viruses and other bacteria that cause illness. Sex increases the antibodies that fight off ailments. That means your immune system gets a boost every time you have sex. Include sex with eating right, getting enough rest (sleep) and exercise and you can actually extend your life.
2. Having sex increases your libido level. For women, it increases vaginal lubrication, blood flow for greater orgasms, and increase elasticity. It improves bladder control and lowers your blood pressure. For men, sex lowers the systolic blood pressure (for women, too) and acts as an exercise to burn calories and helps keep the muscles toned.
3. It strengthens the heart since it burns about 5 calories per minute and that reduces the risk of heart attacks.
4. It keeps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance, both which help to prevent heart disease and osteoporosis.
5. Sex after 50 or even before, helps lessen pain of arthritis or painful joints. Instead of taking an aspirin, consider having an orgasm instead. It releases a hormone that blocks pain or rather it increase the threshold of pain. Barry R. Komisaruk, PhD, a distinguished service professor at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey studies show, “We’ve found that vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and many women have told us that genital self-stimulation can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.”
6. Reduces the risk of prostate cancer. The more sex you have or the more you ejaculate the less chance of prostate cancer.
7. Improves sleep throughout the night. Resting the body is more important than most people think. Sleep is the time for the body to regenerate and rejuvenate cells and flush out toxic waste. According to Sheenie Ambardar, MD, “… orgasms release the hormone prolactin, which is responsible for the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.”
8. Reduces the level of stress. Touching, kissing, and feeling releases the body’s “feel good hormone”, which turns on the brain’s reward and pleasure system. It gives you a sense of happiness and increases your self-esteem and confidence.
9. You can reduce your cholesterol level since sex burns calories; it’s also good for weight management.
So there you have it the facts are in! Reminds me of the song John Lennon sang “Why Don’t We Do It In The Road” from the White Album comes to mind, so grab your favorite girl or guy and let’s get it on.
The best reasons to have more sex if you’re over 50 and before 50. These top health benefits were done by researchers from American Medical Association, John Hopkins’s university, and many other doctors who want to help others increase their lifespan, live a healthy life, and fight off the effects of cancer risk.